So having received my third blog award in as many days I am feeling nicely chuffed with how the blog is going so far :) Thanks so much to everyone who has visited, commented and liked my posts! And thanks in particular in this case to Crystal who writes the very cool and thought provoking Aware of Awareness blog. Thanks for the nomination Crystal :)
So below are the rules of accepting the Very Inspiring Blog Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me:
1. I don’t drink cows milk but I do eat cheese.
2. I want to move to the South of France next year.
3. I play the drums, bass, guitar and can just about play piano in an emergency.
4. I love when I smell something and it sends me back in time with lovely memories :)
6. I though the movie “Moon” was awesome! I watched it 3 times and it made me cry every time :(
7. When I’m old I want to live in South East Asia like the journalist in The Quiet American.
And now for my nominees:
- Living While Healing
- Broad Blogs
- Reflections on Life Thus Far
- 24/7 in France
- One Hot Mess(age)
- Good Morning, Joe
- Food Sex Fashion
- Hey Infinity
- Changing Your Clothes
- Prego and the Loon
- Thirty, Divorced and Liberated
- 6 Months to Live
Thanks again to everyone who has supported the 7 Things Blog :)
All the best!