Thanks so much to Lyann and her My Latter Half blog for nominating me for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award Lyann is smart, kind, spiritually aware and really friendly and bright. She runs a tight blog that is well worth checking out, she has some great posts like this incredibly inspiring Christmas post: Up on the Rooftop…
So let’s take a look at the rules of this award and then we’ll get onto my nominees!
The ”rules” for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
So now let’s take a look my nominees. I started blogging in early November this year but already I’ve come across some amazing blogs and people so I will not list, in no particular order, the blogs deserving of this award:
Hey Infinity – Nice poetry and thoughtful musings
Laura Susanne Yochelson – Health, healing and eating disorders :)
Sash & Balderdash – Funny, clever and witty observations on all things
Jump For Joy Project – Photos of people literally jumping for joy, makes me smile
Aware of Awareness - Wisdom, Advaita Vedanta, relationships and sexuality
Alex Kelly OC – Sexuality and life according to the smart and fun 17 year old from Bulgaria
Changing Your Clothes – Fashion, knitting and diy alterations
Broad Blogs – Great blog on social issues regarding gender and sexuality
The Aura Reader – Affirmations, inspiration and readings from the very cool Jennifer Flint
Food, Sex, Fashion – Really yummy food with recipes and photos, great for vegetarians
Good Morning Joe – A great blog with daily posts of interest from all over covering many subjects
Lucky Leo – Maryanne runs a really nice personal blog, one of the friendliest bloggers I’ve met
Seth Snap – Great photography and regularly updated
Brendaline Blogs – Brendaline is smart, kind and inspirational and so is her blog
Beyond The Dream – Rory writes about spirituality, non dualism, inspiration and healing, really good stuff!
Be sure to check out the blogs above, they are all cool and interesting in their own way! Thanks again to Lyann for nominating me for this award I can’t wait to see what 2013 brings!!
All the best, thanks for reading and happy new year!