Yay the first award for 7 Things in 2013 This time I was nominated by my friend and fellow blogger Emma and her A Wordless Blogger blog! Emma posts movie reviews, book reviews and other musings, it’s a really cool blog with a strong literary theme, Emma is smart and fun so check her out, bookworms in particular
The rules for this award are as follows:
Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
Nominate other blogs for this award and let them know.
Post the award on your blog.
Answer the 5 questions
So here we go, my answers to the 5 questions!
- Cookies or Cake? Hmm, cake. I love banoffee, cheese cake, sponge cake, and even the odd chocolate cake! Cookies not so much, chocolate chip cookies annoy me. I’ve been known to remove the individual chips! Yeah weird, I know.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla, except in the bedroom…OW! Sorry, couldn’t resist. I much prefer white chocolate to the dark kind, and would take vanilla ice cream over chocolate most of the time. I find I can go through a lot more vanilla before feeling sick than I can with chocolate.
- Favorite sweet treat? Hmm…I love waffles or pancakes with maple syrup, so yummy!
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Not much of a craver actually, I could go basically indefinitely without sweet stuff, but I enjoy it when it’s presented to me
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Lol, umm…how about sugar daddy. Hmm, that felt weird >.<
And now for my nominees, every one of them interesting and cool in their own way:
- Smile, Breath and Go Slowly
- Miss Four Eyes
- Daily Echo
- The Other Courtney
- Jmgoyder: Wings and Things
- Ute Smile
- The Aura Reader
- Reflections on Life Thus Far
- Sofia Siberia
Whew that’s 9 blogs! And there are still so many more great people and blogs that I’ve met in my short time as a blogger that I’d like to mention I’ll get the rest of you next time!
Thanks again to Emma for the award, it always feels good to be thought of and to have your work recognized. Take care everyone, keep well Oh and there are still a few slots left for the 7 Things Blog Tour if you want to get involved. 7 of the 10 slots were taken in day one so get in touch soon if you want to take part