This promotion has now ended. Greeks to Geeks can once again be purchased for it’s usual price of $6.15.
Howdy! So this post is serving a dual purpose, firstly I want to tell you about a little promotion I’m running for my book “Greeks to Geeks: Practical Stoicism in the 21st Century”, and secondly I have a new blog award to accept and pass on
First thing’s first! The blog tour for my new book “The 7 Things That Made Me Genuinely & Irreversibly Happy” will begin on Monday the 14th of January and in order to celebrate I’m giving away my first book “Greeks to Geeks” absolutely free (usually $5.00) until Friday the 11th! That gives you 2 days to grab your free copy before it goes back to it’s usual cost.
You can download your free e-book at either Amazon.com or in a variety of formats at Smashwords.com at the links below:
Once you download you have it forever, you don’t need to read it in the next 2 days so don’t worry. If you do grab Greeks to Geeks and enjoy it, I would love if you could leave a nice, honest review on either Amazon or Smashwords, and do be sure hit the “Like” button as it all helps with getting the word out
So please go ahead and grab your free copy of my Stoicism e-book, I hope you enjoy it and find it useful and informative!
Now onto the other business, the beautiful blogger award
It is my distinct pleasure to accept my second blog award of 2013. This time it’s the Beautiful Blogger award which has been given to me by blog buddy and fellow vegetarian (although she cheats with the fish a little haha) Jessie Homemaker! Jessie has a great fun personality which comes through in her writing so be sure to check her out and say hi Thanks Jessie!
So the rules state that I must give 7 facts about myself that are not listen on my “About Me” page, and then pass the award onto 7 other bloggers, so here goes:
- I have 3 piercings, 1 in my lip that I got when I was 16 and 2 in my left ear lobe (like a pirate). I first got my ear pierced when I was just 4, I had a keen fashion sense when I was young.
- My favorite type of guitar is the Fender Telecaster, just love it! Though I also one day would like to own a Gibson SG with P90 pickups. *Guitar nerd.
- I’ve loved video games since I was given a Gameboy at the age of 4. Since then I’ve owned a SNES, Megadrive, Playstation 1, 2 and 3, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Xbox 360, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintento DS and a DS Lite. *Video game nerd
- The reason I took up photography as a hobby is because I watched an amazing documentary called The Genius Of Photography. Everyone should watch it, it’s amazing, just be careful, you might find yourself running out to buy a camera like I did!
- When I was 8 my dream was to be a writer, and specifically to live in a lovely wooden house on a lake in the forest. I’m still writing, and still working on that lake house!
- I love Asian Cinema and Japanese anime, just can’t get enough! One day I’d like to live in South East Asian
- I once lost all the bass guitar tracks on an entire album that I was recording due to a computer error and had to redo every track. It was heartbreaking but I learned a valuable lesson about backing up and the bass was better when I did it again anyway
Nominate 7 Bloggers & Tell them you nominated them!! So here are my nominees:
- Sofia Siberia – Sofia is incredibly smart, kind and positive. She write really insightful and inspiring posts that make you think
- Colossal Garbage – Candid, fun, personal and honest blogging about life. As someone who finds social situations awkward, especially when lots of people are involved I can relate!
- Cheri Speak – I found Cheri’s blog recently but have been really enjoying it so far. She covers lot’s of subjects from the personal to the political, all in a very fun and easy to read way!
- Daily Echo – Sue is a writer and artist. She’s really creative and always has something insightful so say in her blogging. A lovely person all round
- Smile Breath and Go Slowly – Kim runs (pun intended as she lost 6 sizes through her running!) a cool blog, she’s easy going and good to talk to. Her writing is really fun as well
- Seth Snap – Just great photos, regularly updated. Well worth checking out for those who are into photography or just like nice pictures.
- Musings of an Opinionated Woman – Food, book reviews, product reviews and or course general musings. Amaryllis writes a very nice blog!
And there ya have it! Thanks again to Jessie for awarding me the Beautiful Blogger award and congrats to all my nominees, be sure to check them all out Oh and don’t forget to grab your FREE copy of “Greeks to Geeks: Practical Stoicism in the 21st Century” while you still can
Thanks for reading!