Whew! What a whirlwind 10 days that was. I’m amazed at how well supported this blog tour has been, and how easily and smoothly it all came together! I was a little worried that managing 10 people would be a bit crazy in terms of allocating days, keeping in touch and all that but everyone came through splendidly and I couldn’t have asked for things to have gone better
So a big thanks to everyone who took part in this blog tour, really, thank you all If anyone is ever considering doing something similar feel free to get in touch and you can pick my brain for suggestions, ideas and learn from my experiences
I’m still receiving requests for interviews and people offering to review the book! It’s time for my blog to resume it’s usual schedule of two major blog posts per week, one on Thursday and one on Saturday. This 10 day blog tour is over, however I will continue to accept interviews and requests for guest posts, plus reviews are most definitely still welcome! If you post a review or interview on your blog then let me know and I will reblog it on Rohan7Things
If you are interested in doing an interview, guest post or a review of either of my books (reviewers get a free copy of the ebook) please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
And so here are the 10 posts from the 10 day 7 Things blog tour! A huge thanks once again to all the awesome bloggers who took part, big hugs and good vibes to you all You rock!
- Day 1 – Brendaline Blogs extensive 2 part interview: Part 1 & Part 2
- Day 2 – Lynn Daue hosted my guest post “Lack Creates More Lack, Abundance Creates More Abundance”
- Day 3 – Maryanne Misteretta asked some great questions in this Awesome Interview!
- Day 4 – Kim from Smile Breath & Go Slowly wrote this Lovely Review
- Day 5 – Rory from Beyond The Dream posed some very deep and challenging questions in his Interview
- Day 6 – Amaryllis from Musings of an Opinionated Woman wrote this Cool Review!
- Day 7 – Jen The Aura Reader hosted my guest post “Why You Should Never Make a Promise”
- Day 8 - Rory from Beyond The Dream is back with his Wonderful Review!
- Day 9 – Laura Susanne Yochelson, author of “Sick” wrote this Very Nice Review!
- Day 10 – And finally Sofia Siberia wrote this Stellar Review!
Other reviews, interviews and guest posts:
Take care All the best!