Now that the 7 Thing Blog Tour is over I can catch up on some of the awards I’ve been nominated for over the past weeks First things first, The Versatile Blogger Award:
Thanks very much to Ute for nominating me for this award Ute is a happy and inspiring woman, and her blog is full of joy and wisdom so check it out!
These are the rules for accepting the award:
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
- Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
- Post 7 interesting facts about yourself.
7 things about me again….. let me think!
1. Unlike poor Ute who gave me this award I’ve never broken a bone!
2. When I was 13 I had a motor bike, it was a Honda 80cc, so much fun
3. I know how to fix computers!
4. I was home schooled when I was young.
5. I smoked for 9 years before giving up in 2012.
6. I don’t have a drivers licence >.<
7. I like Korean movies!
My deserving blogger nominees are:
- Depression Exists
- Decent Into My Creative Mind
- Book Lover Stop
- Sofia Siberia
- Jessie Homemaker
- Beyond The Dream
- Metamorphosis Counseling
- Miss Four Eyes
Reality Blog Award
The bright spark that is Sofia Siberia nominated me for the REALITY blog award, and to her I say thanks! Sofia is an energy healer in training and her blog is full of really great information on all things healing and spirituality
So here are the rules for accepting this award:
Answer these 5 questions about yourself.
1. If you could change one thing, what would you change? Hmm, I’d get rid of my spider phobia so those creepy eight legged buggers don’t scare me so much!
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be? 16 for sure. I had just left school, was playing music and was with my first love back then, a very special year
3. What is one thing that really scares you? See question 1 above…
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? When I was 8 my dream was to own a lovely wooden house on a lake out in a forest somewhere, where I would write my books. I’d still love for this to happen, maybe one day
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? Bono, I’d transfer all my money to Rohan Healy’s bank account hehehehehe
And here are my dear nominees for the Reality Blog Award:
- Human In Recovery
- Daily Echo
- Russel Ray Photos
- The Other Courtney
- Brendaline Blogs
- Lessons From The End Of A Marriage
- Reflections on Life Thus Far
- The Photographic Journey of Bulldog
- Keep Me Where The Light Is
And finally the Liebster Blog award:
The lovely Sue Vincent nominated me for this award, she is a painter, poet and blogger of some esteem and an all round nice person Thanks Sue!
Questions to Answer
1. What is your favorite kitchen? Umm, I don’t really know. A big one? Or do you mean cuisine? I love Thai food, and Italian food too, mmmm ^_^
2. What you hate the most about people? Hmm, hate is a strong word. I don’t like to see people acting cruelly or indecently toward each other, however I know that in order for people it be free they have to be able to act both decently and indecently.
3 . Where would you travel first, if the money won`t matter? I think South East Asia, and then onto Korea and Japan, that would be soooo fun
5. What is your favorite part of the day? Why? I love to watch the sun setting over the sea!
6. Where would you like to live? Right now? The South of France, that’s the plan
7. What is one of the funniest things you have ever done? Oh god, mmm, my funniest moments are usually while playing video games after a beer haha >.<
8. Which movie is better than the book? As someone else once answered, the one’s where I haven’t read the book haha!
9. What is your favorite song? Why? Hmm, I love God Only Knows by The Beach Boys, it makes be cry every time I hear it
10. What is the first thing on your bucket list? Get rid of the bucket and see what comes haha, it’s not about ticking items off, it’s about enjoying whatever comes, that’s my opinion
11. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Bae Doo Na, no competition, I am in love!!
Now to name 11 blogs well worth a visit and ‘nominate’ them in turn
- The Aura Reader
- This Psychic Life
- Maryanne Mistretta
- Colossal Garbage
- A Wordless Blogger
- Lada Ray
- Your Daily Dose
- Musings of an Opinionated Woman
- Lynn Daue
- Smile, Breath and Go Slowly
And there it is whew!! Be sure to check out all these blogger, all over the excellent in their own way
Thanks again to everyone who nominated me for blog awards over the past couple of weeks, many many hugs to you!!
Take care, all the best